Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rick Ankiel??!!??!!

So today, I rush home from work because Cards vs Cubs...classic baseball! You can't pass this stuff up people if you like baseball at all - regardless of whatever team you are rooting for.

Let's start with what we already know....
Albert...El Hombre....typical season start - and for those keeping score the bling is just as big as ever.

Yadi...still just as impressive behind the plate - his throw to second base is so dead on its like magic watching him in action.

Ludwick....shocked! 2 homeruns at Wrigley! I've got my eye on you....

CARP....oh my! I have said this all along - everyone's cards should not be riding on one pitcher for the entire season!!! (no pun intended) Get WELL dude!

OK - now some quick observations...
Duncan - I believe I have said this before...while I realize you do make the occasional great play....I think a quick review of some of the basic rules in base running are in order.....for instance today....I'm not sure if you recall but Soriano does have a good arm and will throw you out when you're not paying attention!!

Greene - I realize being the new guy and all - and everyone makes mistakes - relax dude - no fancy plays - just scoop the ball and throw to first - that's all I ask.

RICK ANKIEL - where the hell are you? enough said!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick needs to shave. That crap on his face isn't helping him any. Maybe it's too itchy. maybe it's not helping him with the ladies, which spills over to poor at bats. all theories. i realize none of them are the problem. he's just swinging at the wrong shit.